Saturday, June 28

Work conflict

Does your work ever conflict with your personal ideals? I'm substituting ideals for morals, because I don't want to insult or offend anyone viewing our blog. I say ideals, because when I'm at work, I truly want to be doing things that go along with what make me comfortable doing.

Tonight I had an assignment covering a bar that will be closing down forever. I guess it's relevant enough to make it into the paper. Now this has never bothered me before, but tonight, being among the crowded venue made me very uncomfortable. What is it about drinking that makes people want to crowd a room too small to be considered a respectable bedroom? We're talking tiny! Add the smell of your junior high school gym teacher and multiple that by a factor of ten and you can picture, or rather smell, my predicament tonight.
Oi!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking over your blog. I am new to blogging and am learning how to market my own. I clicked next blog and yours opened. Would you look over mine and give me a comment?

Thank-you. Roy.

Blog Archive